- Have someone on your team collect everyone’s birthday and keep track of them for the year. This person will be in charge of passing around cards to have people sign a few weeks before each birthday.
- Decorate the birthday boy or girl’s office or door with streamers, balloons or post it notes (just don’t overdo it!:)
- Go out to lunch and treat the birthday boy or girl.
- Put a small budget aside to be able to have a cake or donuts every time a birthday rolls around.
- Send a handwritten card to their home with a gift that the entire family can use (ex. movie tickets, sporting event tickets, gift card to a restaurant, etc.)
- Let them leave early! 🙂
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- What To Focus On The First 5 Years of Growing a Business - January 17, 2017
- How We Get 500,000 Page Views Per Month (Without Guest Posting) (Podcast #75) - January 16, 2017
- The Ultimate List of Tools For Pinterest Success (Podcast #74) - January 12, 2017