- Have someone on your team collect everyone’s birthday and keep track of them for the year. This person will be in charge of passing around cards to have people sign a few weeks before each birthday.
- Decorate the birthday boy or girl’s office or door with streamers, balloons or post it notes (just don’t overdo it!:)
- Go out to lunch and treat the birthday boy or girl.
- Put a small budget aside to be able to have a cake or donuts every time a birthday rolls around.
- Send a handwritten card to their home with a gift that the entire family can use (ex. movie tickets, sporting event tickets, gift card to a restaurant, etc.)
- Let them leave early! 🙂
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- She Gets Hired as a Professor and What Happens Next Will Surprise You - July 8, 2017
- How To Scale Your Business in the Next 6 Months - June 8, 2017
- Behind the Scenes of a Best Selling Book Launch - May 3, 2017