Today, we have an exciting episode! If you haven’t already, follow the #mystartupstory online. It is a movement where women share how they started their business. I love this movement, I usually share mine every year. If you are looking for a way to build brand awareness, this is a fantastic place to start.
Because of online noise today, it is essential we start communicating our brand story online. We want to make sure our content is true to us, and it is meaningful and authentic. To do this, we create startup stories online.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
Building Brand Awareness with My Startup Story
The #MyStartupStory Challenge will help you get clear on your mission, attract the right clients, and stand out in your industry. This is all about connection because people want to connect with you because they can clearly see your “why” behind what you are doing.
Keep in mind, the messaging here is not about champagne on the beach, but the real-life reasons why you do what you do and why it matters so much. Share your goals, your dreams, and what life looks like for you.
This will give you seven days of material to post on your social media accounts to raise brand awareness.
- Day 1: Where do you create? Where do you work? What do you love about where you work right now?
- Day 2: What made you want to start your business? What inspired you to start your business? What was that moment you decided to commit to your business no matter what?
- Day 3: What is your vision for your business? This will get people excited about where you are going. What does life look like when you reach that goal? What impact do you want to make in the world? What legacy do you want to leave?
- Day 4: What roadblocks have you faced? What has been the toughest day so far as an entrepreneur? When did you want to give up and what did you do instead? Did anyone help you get past that roadblock?
- Day 5: What is a typical day in the life for you? What are some rituals and habits of your day? How do you make time for your dreams?
- Day 6: What do you want to accomplish in the next 3-5 years? What impact do you want to make in your market? How many lives do you want to change?
- Day 7: Why do you want to work? What motivates you to start your business? Why do you want freedom and flexibility?
So, here is the challenge! Share your #MyStartupStory on social media! Let people connect with you and learn about YOU! Share who you are and let people get to know you better.
Don’t forget! June 3rd marks the relaunch of Classy Career Girl podcast. I am excited to give you a bit of a behind the scenes look at what makes a Classy Career Girl. I really hope you will download and listen to that episode, I am so excited about it!
- 5 Steps to Get Into the Right Mindset For Success - July 6, 2020
- Your Weekly Review Session: How to Have the Best Week Ever - June 29, 2020
- How to Commit To Your Goals - June 22, 2020