Are you operating at your very best right now? Are you making time for creativity, self-care, passions, and fun? A few years ago, I was stressed out all the time and worked my butt off trying to reach goals and meet deadlines. I hustled like a crazy woman trying to be perfect and get everything done with stress, chaos, and deadlines. I raced the clock and let things go crazy. I felt like I always had to be working. I didn’t take care of myself and was not a very happy person to be around. Since then I’ve learned a lot and in today’s episode, I’m going to teach you the 3 Things You Must Do to Be Your Best Self. So take a deep breath and let’s get started.
3 Things You Must Do to Be Your Best Self
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
What you will learn on this episode:
How to practice self-care.
1.Make time for your sacred time and self-care.
2. Find your happy place. What did you enjoy doing as a child?
3. Think of ways you can perfect your present. Do the little things to make you happy.
You may also like these episodes:
The Purpose Planner 7-Day Guide
A workbook and planning guide to uncover your purpose and passion. Downloading this free digital guide will be the best decision you’ve made all year. Each of us has a unique purpose that cannot be replaced by another person. End your confusion and find clarity.
Make this the year you live out your purpose.
- How to Make Any Job Your Dream Job with Carson Tate - June 14, 2021
- WHY you aren’t reaching your goals and what to do INSTEAD… - June 7, 2021
- Starting The Entrepreneurship Journey with Amy Bryant - May 31, 2021