Are you operating at your very best right now? Are you making time for creativity, self-care, passions, and fun? A few years ago, I was stressed out all the time and worked my butt off trying to reach goals and meet deadlines. I hustled like a crazy woman trying to be perfect and get everything done with stress, chaos, and deadlines. I raced the clock and let things go crazy. I felt like I always had to be working. I didn’t take care of myself and was not a very happy person to be around. Since then I’ve learned a lot and in today’s episode, I’m going to teach you the 3 Things You Must Do to Be Your Best Self. So take a deep breath and let’s get started.
3 Things You Must Do to Be Your Best Self
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
What you will learn on this episode:
How to practice self-care.
1.Make time for your sacred time and self-care.
2. Find your happy place. What did you enjoy doing as a child?
3. Think of ways you can perfect your present. Do the little things to make you happy.
You may also like these episodes:
The Purpose Planner 7-Day Guide
A workbook and planning guide to uncover your purpose and passion. Downloading this free digital guide will be the best decision you’ve made all year. Each of us has a unique purpose that cannot be replaced by another person. End your confusion and find clarity.
Make this the year you live out your purpose.
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- BONUS: Launch Your Dream Career or Business Workshop Recap - July 16, 2019
- CCG Success 02: Hard Work and Impostor Syndrome - July 8, 2019
- CCG Success 01: How to Live Your Best Life - July 1, 2019