Attention women who work! CCG is getting ready to launch our third annual Top 20 Classy Career Girls of 2017 and we can’t do it without you!
Who are the women who work that have inspired and motivated you? We’re asking readers to help us generate a comprehensive list of women. Our goal is to clear the clutter of “not so classy” that we see too much of and deliver you the REAL classy and ambitious ladies who are driving change, inspiring others and making the world a better place. The more we know that other women are making the impossible possible, the more empowered we will be that we can do the same. What we have learned time and time again is that when women support other women, incredible things happen.
What we’re looking for:
Women who meet the definition of a Classy Career Girl:
A female displaying elegance, style, high standards of personal behavior, skill and grace.
These women are leaders and making a difference whether they are working for a company OR running their own business. They can be ANY age and live anywhere in the world.
How to nominate:
Include your nominations in the comments section below. Please tell us:
1) The first and last name of the woman you are nominating.
2) Her role and where she works.
3) What makes her a classy career girl, a female displaying elegance, style, high standards of personal behavior, skill and grace.
4) A link to her Linkedin profile, website or bio.
The deadline to submit a nomination is
Wednesday, November 30, 2017 extended to December 15th, 2017. Winners will have the option to contribute their advice to help other women in a featured article.
Hint: You can nominate yourself. Men are also more than welcome to nominate the classy career girls in their lives. You also can nominate more than one person.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note to nominees: Congrats! Please pay it forward by nominating another #classycareergirl as well.
Here are the top 20 Classy Career Girls of 2016 winners:
1. Maxine Anderson
2. Melissa Bartel
3. Johnnita Bros
4. Amanda Chenkin
5. Rita Golstein-Galperin
6. Sonia Gonzalez
7. Elizabeth Potier Harrison
8. Khalia Ii
9. Sarah Inman
10. Didem Komaromi
11. Jennifer Kroiss
12. Stefania Marsh LaTorre (Pantano)
13. Grace Lopes
14. Toni Howard Lowe
15. Sarah Mestiri
17. Allison P. Parker
18. Daniela Pesconi-Arthur
19. Shanika Rettie
20. Luisa Zhou
- Stop Hustling: A Better Way to Get Things Done with Rachael Todd - July 26, 2021
- Everyone Who Feels STUCK Needs To Do This RIGHT NOW… - July 19, 2021
- Starting a Business With a New Baby with Sarah Mestiri - July 12, 2021