Hey friends! We have a big community announcement! Our Love Your Work and Life Ladies Facebook group has officially changed to…..The Classy Career Girl Network!
Our mission is to make the Classy Career Girl Network the BEST free career community in the world. As you may know, we share daily free content on our blog, Classycareergirl.com. The goal of this group really is that this is now the COMMUNITY where you can find support and guidance implementing what you read about on our daily blog posts.
After getting a lot of your feedback and even speaking with some of you personally, our team decided it was time to take this group to the next level. Our name changed today to the Classy Career Girl Network and guidelines have now been added to make this a better place to hang out, get inspired and network with each other. Please make sure you read our new community guidelines once you join.
Goals of our network:
• To meet women like you and get inspired.
• To be supported and get support.
• To motivate and inspire others.
• To get accountability, share goals and actions plans and bounce ideas off of each other.
• To get ideas, support and to network.
• To get to know women from different cultures.
• To get new ideas and learn how to overcome challenges.
REQUIRED: To help you stay on track in this group, please download our FREE 90-Day Planner: http://bit.ly/90dayfreecareerplan
This is a free private community for us to encourage one another, ask questions, and inspire each other to reach our career and life goals. This is a support system and a positive environment where we can all help each other out whenever you need it.
IMPORTANT: Please read our community guidelines: http://bit.ly/CCGNetworkGuidelines
Please feel free to invite other women you know who could benefit from this community.
Thank you all for being here. I LOVE this community and want to make it the best it can be for all members.
Founder and CEO, Classycareergirl.com
- Your Weekly Review Session: How to Have the Best Week Ever - June 29, 2020
- How to Commit To Your Goals - June 22, 2020
- How to Narrow Down The One Thing To Focus On - June 15, 2020