Are you struggling to figure out exactly what you should be doing in your job search to find a career you love?
Are you tired of worrying about whether or not you are job searching correctly or just wasting a bunch of time?
In this day and age, none of us have time to waste on things that don’t generate results.
I’ll be the first to admit that getting out of a job you hate can be really frustrating and overwhelming. I’ve done it myself.
But don’t fret.
I’m here to help you say adios to your dead end job and find a fulfilling career you love for the rest of your career.
Here’s a video I just recorded for you with all the details:
I would be honored to be your trusted advisor and help you navigate the (sometimes tricky) waters of job searching to increase your happiness and success.
If you can stay one step ahead of your competition, you are sure to see a steady stream of quality opportunities come your way.
So how do you stay one step ahead?
You need to create a job search action plan with the foundation of the plan built on your unique strengths and your personality, interests and motivations (and not 100% reliant on your resume or online job postings). That way you can easily attract networking opportunities that will lead you to a job you love.
To help you put this strategy into action, next week I’m hosting a new, live workshop, “How to Ditch Your Dead End Job and Find a Career You Love.”
Join me and I will show you how to do it step-by-step. 🙂
Here’s what we’ll cover in my action-packed training:
To make finding your dream job quick and easy for you, we will break it down into three core principles: Understanding Yourself, Time Management for Efficient Job Searching and a Networking Action Plan.
- Understand Yourself: I’ll show you how to narrow down your search by self-reflection to discover your “Ideal Workday” – a fabulous workday that you would love to have from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed.
- Time Management For Efficient Job Searching: It’s not about how much time you spend job searching. Instead, it’s about having an effective and strategic job search (I’ll show you how to save 1 hour everyday to devote to getting results job searching).
- Networking Action Plan: Discover what’s working right now with LinkedIn and social media networking to turn your network into dream job opportunities. (You can find hiring managers and recruitiers for your dream job and I’ll show you how.)
This webinar is for YOU if you want to finally create a plan that will produce REAL RESULTS for your job search.
Can’t wait to see you there!
P.S. I also will be holding a contest and three lucky winners who register and show up live will receive my “Ultimate Career Success Package” valued at over $2,000. This webinar will fill up quickly, and once 500 people are live on a webinar, no one else can get on. You don’t want to be locked out, so make sure to Sign Up Now and show up 10 minutes early to grab your seat!
- How To Generate an Income From a Blog - February 22, 2021
- How To Use an Informational Interview To Get a Job - February 15, 2021
- How to Create a Social Media Plan - February 8, 2021