Happy Monday! This week I start teaching two brand new classes at DeVry University, Management and Journalism. I am always up for new challenges but it will be a busy 8 weeks!
Hundreds of professional women have already signed up for my brand new “Female Leadership Secrets” free training program! You don’t want to miss this either. My training program is going to help you take your career and performance to the next level. It includes videos, worksheets and a live webinar with me on November 11th. Click here to sign up and get started right away.
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- 45 Productivity Tips for Extremely Busy People by The Daily Muse (Thanks to The Daily Muse for adding my tips to the article!)
- Gravity’s 4 Down-to-Earth Career Development Lessons by Career Catalyst
- 9 Qualities Of Truly Confident People by Business Insider
- The Eight Habits Of Extremely Successful Entrepreneurs by Forbes
- The Secret to Dealing with Criticism (and Avoiding Tears) at Work by Brazen Life
“Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.” –Marva Collins
Photo Credit: AC
- How To Make Networking Less Scary - August 3, 2020
- 4 Sales Mistakes Holding You Back From Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur - July 27, 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Uncover Your Passion and Purpose - July 20, 2020