Hey readers! I have been asked so many questions about blogging, how I started this blog and how I used it to get a new career for myself that I finally decided it is time to do a teleseminar on it!! So if you are thinking about starting a blog or have one that you want to use to find a new career, then mark you calendars for Monday, July 1st and sign up at this link below:
I started a blog in 2010 and it transformed my career and helped me get multiple new jobs. I want to tell you how I did it and how you can do it too.
In this teleseminar, you will learn:
- How to get started blogging to find your next career opportunity
- How to gain exposure and credibility as an expert in your field
- Why you should start a blog to find a job
- What NOT to do as a blogger looking for a job
- How to develop blog relationships that will help you find a job
- How to blog if you are still currently employed (but want to transition ASAP!)
- How to create a “Blog to New Job” Action Plan
- And much more!
Make sure you sign up here today so I can send you the dial-in instructions and note taking action sheet to use during the call.
Talk to you on July 1st!
P.S. And if you can’t make it no worries! I will send you the recording after.
- How to Make Any Job Your Dream Job with Carson Tate - June 14, 2021
- WHY you aren’t reaching your goals and what to do INSTEAD… - June 7, 2021
- Starting The Entrepreneurship Journey with Amy Bryant - May 31, 2021