When you get into the professional world, you will most likely have to face head some difficult bosses and co-workers. So today I am giving away 5 copies of Albert Bernstein’s book, Emotional Vampires at Work: How to Deal with Bosses and Co-workers That Drain You Dry.
DO YOU WORK WITH VAMPIRES? LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF!
ANTISOCIALS, who crave excitement in all its forms, including aggression
If your boss or a coworker is trying to push you around . . .
Learn that the most important battle to fight with a bully is in your own mind.
NARCISSISTS, who believe that the universe revolves around them
If your CEO makes Louis XVI look like Gandhi . . .
Learn techniques that diplomats have used throughout history to teach infantile monarchs to act like grown-ups.
VAMPIRE CULTURES: when vampires get promoted to positions of power, they remake organizations in their own image . . .
Learn the 15 warning signs that tell you to get out before sunset.
Here are the ways you can enter using Rafflecopter below:
- Like Classy Career Girl on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter @classycareer
- Tweet about this giveaway (make sure you mention @classycareer)
- Sign up for Classy Career Girl’s newsletter and get her free resources at freecareertoolkit.com
This giveaway is open US residence only. It begins NOW and ends on May 29, 2013. We will be giving away 5 copies. The winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 24 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected. Good luck!
Note: I was provided a copy of the book to review but it did not change what I wrote about it.
- CLASS Member Spotlight: Kimberly Pichot From Career Success Inc - November 23, 2020
- CLASS Member Spotlight: Carrie Sullivan From Financial Freedom Evolution - November 16, 2020
- How To Plan and Achieve Your Financial Goals - November 9, 2020