Last week I had a major breakthrough with this blog and my networking challenge interviews. I learned so much by interviewing 27 successful women in 2012. But, I realized something was missing. You didn’t have action steps or the ability to ask my expert guests any questions because the call wasn’t happening live. It wasn’t giving me enough interaction with YOU and I didn’t feel that YOU were getting enough out of my interviews to take back into your work and life. So I decided to raise the bar in 2013 so you can use what you learn and make yourself an absolute success in your career!
Next week I will tell you exactly how you can get ahead in your career in 2013 by joining the exclusive (and extremely affordable) Classy Career Girl Get Ahead Club. It’s exciting and I can’t wait to share with you who I am interviewing in January!! 🙂
If you haven’t yet, please take this super short 4 question reader survey so I can make sure to bring you want you want and need in 2013.
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- Richard Branson on Smiling as a Competitive Advantage by Richard Branson
- The DIY End-of-the-Year Career Review by Chrissy Scivicque
- What You Need To Know About Asking Your Boss For a Flexible Working Arrangement by Yvette Maurice
- 3 Budgets: Gifts for a Colleague (That You Can Buy Fast, Online) by Women & Co.
- Take Ownership Of Your Life in Four Steps by Michael Hyatt
“All success is, really, is having a predetermined plan and carrying it out successfully over a long period of time.” – Harvey MacKay
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- How To Find the Time To Do Everything You Want In Life [PODCAST] - December 13, 2018
- 4 Easy Tips For Creating and Achieving Your 2019 Goals - December 11, 2018
- 3 Simple Strategies For Sticking To Your Goals [PODCAST] - December 6, 2018