Technical difficulties this morning when I could not access my website! Seriously, that is the scariest feeling in the world but we are all good now! I have never been so happy to publish a blog post! Better late than never!
Yesterday I sent out the new and improved Classy Career Girl newsletter! I recently changed email providers so if for some reason you did not see the new little note from me in your inbox, you can sign up again here.
I have been doing a lot of thinking about my newsletter. I ALWAYS promise to only give you the most important info that you need to know. So, I hesitate to send you things. But, that means you are missing out on all the advice I have and I am missing out on being able to share it with you! So I am redesigning this little newsletter. Here are the exciting changes!
If you sign up here, each week on Sunday you will receive my All NEW newsletter broken into the following categories:
- Something to learn this week
- New Classy Career Stuff
- Motivation for your work week
- The latest from the blog
- What I am reading this week
I think these categories will give you exactly what you need so that you can be happy, successful and balanced in your work and life. Plus, it will help you and me settle into a routine so we know what to expect and I make sure I get busy writing. What do you think? Please feel free to comment below and let me know!
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- Have you heard of Mindsumo? Reader Ali sent me the website and I think it is an awesome idea! It helps you showcase your skills and prove yourself by challenging yourself with different challenges given by companies. How it works: companies post challenges, students submit solutions, companies review and pick winners and students are rewarded and recognized. Cool, huh! Better than just submitting your resume I think!
- Richard Branson on Why We Need More Women in the Boardroom by Richard Branson and Entrepreneur magazine
- Can Women Really Have It All? Most Think Yes by Los Angeles Times
- 9 Unconventional and Low-Tech Time Management Tips by Forbes
Your motivational quote today is a new quote board I just set up for my new home office. What’s a home office without a “Quote of the Day” board?
What did you think of the new and improved Classy Career Girl weekly newsletter?
- 3 Massive Mistakes To Avoid When Launching Your Dream Career - April 16, 2021
- Getting Over Career Setbacks and Building Confidence with Jen Ngozi - April 15, 2021
- How To Find Work-Life Balance - April 11, 2021