Today I wanted to point out to you those new flashy books that are in the top right corner of my page. I have put together an awesome career success toolkit that I want to give you right away! All you have to do is enter your name and address or click here to get the free downloads. Oh and don’t worry if you are already a member of the Classy Career Girl newsletter – I would never forget about you! You will receive the free downloads in your email this morning!
Here’s what you will get from me to you:
1) Networking Challenge Ebook: In this book, I will share with you my tips for stepping out of your comfort zone and conquering your networking fears. Networking has changed my life and it can change yours too! I am excited to show you how.
2) 30 Days of Networking Ideas Ebook: Here are some great ideas to start networking like crazy! These are simple ideas and should take you no longer than 15-20 minutes each day to complete. Good luck!!
3) How To Nail an Informational Interview Ebook: Informational interviews rock because the pressure is off. Since you aren’t applying for a job, it allows you to relax and really learn from the person whose job you are interested in. This ebook will give you all the information you need to know to make it a success.
4) Job Search Checklists: Make sure you ask yourself these questions BEFORE your next networking event, interview or resume submission!
5) How To Write a Resume That Lands You A Job Webinar Training: In this webinar training, I give you a sneak peak at my resume and give you all the details that can help you make your resume stand out from the competition.
Also stay tuned because my life is drastically changing next week and I can’t wait to share with you how!! 🙂
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- 12 Things Killer Employees Do Before Noon by Jada A. Graves at US News
- Hate Networking? 3 Ways to Get Over it by Vanessa Merit Nornberg at Inc.com
- 20 Ways to Find Your Calling by Jessica Hagy at Forbes
- 10 Tricks for a Fabulous Workday by Geoffrey James by Inc.com
- Why You Need an Exit Plan Even If You Love Your Job by Farnoosh Brock at Escape from Cublicle Nation
“If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything.” – Win Borden
- How to Make Any Job Your Dream Job with Carson Tate - June 14, 2021
- WHY you aren’t reaching your goals and what to do INSTEAD… - June 7, 2021
- Starting The Entrepreneurship Journey with Amy Bryant - May 31, 2021