Let’s face it, you are going to have to deal with people you can’t stand at work. Your challenge is to learn how to effectively deal with these difficult people while staying positive and not getting frustrated. You have to develop creative ways to deal with them because, unfortunately, you can’t change their behavior.
Dealing with People You Can’t Stand: How to Bring Out the Best in People at Their Worst is a bestselling guide that will show you how to successfully combat the know-it-all, the whiner, the rude, the crude, and the inconsiderate people who can ruin your day at work, in stores, on the street, in restaurants, at the movies, in waiting rooms, by fax, phone, and E-mail.
My favorite part of the book is how to change your attitude. I know it seems crazy to have to take responsibility for someone else’s bad behavior. But I have found that if I am able to change my reactions and attitude, it usually changes how the other person reacts to me as well.
To join this book giveaway, here are the things you need to do using Rafflecopter below. Each task you accomplished is equivalent to 1 point. The more points the better! Good luck!
- Like Classy Career Girl on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @classycareer
- Tweet about this giveaway (make sure you mention @classycareer in the tweet)
- Leave a comment below telling us how you deal with the people you can’t stand.
This giveaway is open to US residents only. It begins NOW and ends on September 21st, 2012 at 12am EST. I will be giving away FIVE copies so there will be FIVE lucky winners for this giveaway. The winners will be selected via random draw using rafflecopter, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 24 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected. Good luck!
Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of the book to review but this did not change what I wrote about the book.
- 3 Questions to Clarify Your Direction + 2021 Planning Workshop Announcement - September 21, 2020
- If you aren’t reaching your goals, it’s because of these 4 things…. - September 14, 2020
- “Am I Crazy To Start a Business in 2020?” Here’s Step 1 - September 7, 2020