I woke up at 5am this morning and worked out. Although it was tough to get up, I am really glad I did it and I think I will have a better day because of it. My week is going to be stressful at work so I am hoping that this will help me handle the stress better. My goal is to work out everyday this week. If I have something after work, I am forcing myself to workout before work. Wish me luck!
What can you do right now to get your week off to a better start?
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- 10 Amazing (Must-Read!) Books for Women Entrepreneurs by Women Entrepreneurs by Entreprenista
- Why You Should Ask About Layoffs in Your Next Job Interview by Brazen Careerist
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Emotions at Work by The Glass Hammer
- How To Wake Up Early and Enjoy Your Morning (by me) at The Levo League – In case you want to start waking up early and working out with me this week!
- The Best and Worst Paying Masters Degrees by Monster
“The key to change… is to let go of fear.” – Rosanne Cash
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- 7 Habits of Highly Successful Women (PODCAST) - August 9, 2018
- Battling Infertility and Maximizing Your Chance of Getting Pregnant (PODCAST) - August 2, 2018
- How to Grow and Manage a Team with Sarah Chancey (PODCAST) - July 26, 2018