Last week I had the opportunity to speak to MBA students at the Rady School of Management at University of California, San Diego. I had a great time talking about my networking challenge and challenging them to kick start their networking. One thing that ALWAYS comes up though every time that I speak somewhere is what about the guys? Why isn’t there a Classy Career Guy? Well, I have to say the position is open. I have not found him yet and I am still looking…Sorry guys!
Here is a photo of me at Rady! So fun to go back to my alma mater because that is where this little blog began!!
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- Your Brain on Vacation: 11 proven benefits of taking Time Off by Online MBA
- 3 Ways Successful People Prioritize Their To-Do Lists by Fast Company
- How To Blog Your Way Out of That Entry Level Position by Brazen Careerist
- How To Handle a Crisis in the Workplace by Forbes
- The (Twenty Five) Golden Rule(s) of Achieving Success by Jeremy C. Wilson
“If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.” – John Maxwell
- How To Make Networking Less Scary - August 3, 2020
- 4 Sales Mistakes Holding You Back From Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur - July 27, 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Uncover Your Passion and Purpose - July 20, 2020