Happy Monday!! Hope you have a fabulous week!
This weekend I watched the finals of Wimbledon. You might be wondering how am I going to tie tennis to your career? Positive thinking. Roger Federer and Serena Williams could not have won their matches without thinking positivily and having confidence in themselves. They believed that they could win the finals and beat amazing opponents and they did. Each of them had a period of struggles and challenges. Serena didn’t play tennis for an entire year because she got sick and said that she even almost died. Roger has had a lot of difficulties and hasn’t been able to win many championships over the past 3 years.
In your career, you need to believe that you will find your dream job and that you will get that promotion and raise that you deserve. If you don’t believe it yourself, it won’t happen. So be positive and start believing what amazing things are about to come your way soon. And if you are facing difficulties and struggles such as Serena and Roger, don’t let it get you down. Use those struggles to take you to the top.
Here are your career links to start your week off right:
- Building Your Career Network by Small Hands Big Ideas
- Summer Work Staples: The Peep-toe by The New Professional
- Managing Your Expectations is Critical For Your Sanity and Success by Women’s Success Coaching
- Why You Need to Manage Your Boss by Lape Soetan
- 5 Strategies For Dressing For a Job Interview by the Levo League
“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.” – Sven Goran Eriksson
- 3 Questions to Clarify Your Direction + 2021 Planning Workshop Announcement - September 21, 2020
- If you aren’t reaching your goals, it’s because of these 4 things…. - September 14, 2020
- “Am I Crazy To Start a Business in 2020?” Here’s Step 1 - September 7, 2020