Guess what! I am honored to be featured in People StyleWatch magazine this month with Kat from Corporette and Sophie from Workchic. Turn to page 202-207 for great advice on what to wear to work for summer!
I have always dreamed of being in a magazine so this is a dream come true! 🙂 And hopefully the beginning of more opportunities in the future as well! Since I have a lot more advice about the summer work wardrobe that wasn’t featured, I will be sharing it with you this week on the blog instead!
Also, after the success of the Get Unstuck course (which you can now take the self-paced course whenever you want-click here to learn more), I am gearing up for my next course and FREE webinar! If you haven’t yet, make sure you stop by and take this one question survey (click here) to have a say in what my next course and free seminar should be. Here are the choices. A) Get What You Deserve: Salary Negotiation Intensive B) Get Networking: Relationship Bootcamp C) Get Organized: Unclutter Your Work and Life D) Other: YOU PICK!
Here are your career links to start your week off right:
- Turning 30: 30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know by The Huffington Post
- Traveling (Even When You Have a Full-Time Job) by Grace Boyle
- 30 Financial Tips That Women Should Know By age 30 by Yahoo She
- A Review of the Performance Review by the New Professional Blog
- Be Fearless at Work: 3 Confidence-Boosting Tactics by The Daily Muse
“When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us. -Alexander Graham Bell
Happy Monday and have a GREAT week!
- 4 Sales Mistakes Holding You Back From Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur - July 27, 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Uncover Your Passion and Purpose - July 20, 2020
- Share the Mic: Nella Castro From Nella Castro Consulting - July 15, 2020