I signed up for a half marathon yesterday. That means my goal this week is to start training. Have you ever ran a half marathon? If so, your tips in the comments section please! After you tell me all of your tips, head on over to Facebook and share your goal for this week!
Here are a few great posts around the web to start your week off right!
- 5 Ways to Make Your Commute Bearable – And Even Productive by Jessica Lawlor
- The Chance Meeting with the VIP by Corporette
- How to Navigate Work Events With Alcohol by Lifehacker
- 3 Success Lessons from Top Women in Finance and Tech from Forbes
- Freelance Files | Time management by Angeline from The New Professional
“Anxiety is caused by a lack of control, organization, preparation and action.” – David Kekich
- Your Weekly Review Session: How to Have the Best Week Ever - June 29, 2020
- How to Commit To Your Goals - June 22, 2020
- How to Narrow Down The One Thing To Focus On - June 15, 2020