|I spent a beautiful day on San Diego bay this weekend…gorgeous!|
Rise and Shine! It’s Monday and I have been awake for hours…have you? Seriously you should try this waking up early thing. It rocks! The first couple of days are the hardest but once you get in the habit, it’s a breeze! Who’s with me? I know I am not the only crazy one! 🙂
Here are a few great posts around the web to start your week off right!
- When you are working with the a group, you want the smartest and best people on your team. Check out Keith Ferrazi’s blog for the six tips to help bring out a colleague’s inner einstein.
- Life is full of deadlines. If you are having trouble getting your work done in time, read Unclutter’s four reasons you may be missing deadlines and how to fix these problems.
- It’s Monday and that means you need lots of motivation today! Read Grow with Stacy’s key to staying motivated and how to really use it.
- I am always looking for ways to stay healthy. That is why I love this article about taking on the world with healthy living goals. I am working on my posture this week!
- Need some new work shoes? Read Workchic.com’s top 10 look good and feel good shoes.
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- Building Brand Awareness with #MyStartupstory - May 23, 2019
- How To Overcome Imposter Syndrome - May 16, 2019
- How to Increase Your Happiness While Running a Business - May 9, 2019