|MBA graduation at PLNU|
Happy Monday! How was your weekend? I watched my husband graduate from business school on Saturday. Yes, that’s right I also just graduated from business school a few weeks ago. We were both crazy MBA students (at different schools) for the past 2.5 years of our lives (but I started first). Cheers to my husband for all of his hard work and determination! I can’t wait for you to be done with school so that we can eat something other than frozen meals and see each other more than once a weekend. (OK, I may have exaggerated slightly but you get the point).
- Know How to Thrive Before, During and After Job Fairs? Read this article by Wisebread.
- You never know when your next opportunity will be knocking at your door. Read the 4 tips for doing well in a surprise phone interview by 45 Things.
- Comfortable leading meetings? Read How to host a meeting by Nicole Williams.
- Ever thought of making a career change? The New Professional gives us tips on changing careers and tells us that we do have the right to change our minds!
- Wondering if an MBA is worth it? Read more at Ms. Career Girl. My thoughts? YES!!
Shameless plug: Classy Career Girl now has a free newsletter! Sign up here for my latest and greatest advice for young professional women.
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- Building Brand Awareness with #MyStartupstory - May 23, 2019
- How To Overcome Imposter Syndrome - May 16, 2019
- How to Increase Your Happiness While Running a Business - May 9, 2019