This weekend was amazing. “Days like this just make me appreciate life.” These words my husband said while we were sipping pina coladas and laying by the pool pretty much sum up the weekend. I hope you also had a fabulous weekend and enjoyed some fun in the sun!
Here are a few great posts around the web to start your week off right!
- Chic office dress code by Marie Claire: Real women in fashion and retail jobs share their secrets to creating personalized wardrobes that work overtime.
- I do a lot of walking at work and my shoes are constantly needing repair. That is why I loved reading Angeline’s tips on shoe care in working with what you go – Shoe edition.
- Happy Hour can be a blast or a bore. Learn happy hour etiquette at bizme. This article also has calorie information but you don’t have to read that part…..
- If you can, steer clear of America’s most stressful jobs in 2011 according to Mintlife.
- Stay positive to boost your career from Lifehacker. Interesting thought…who gets promoted? It’s the positive, grateful, upbeat, and sociable ones not the unhappy. Which one are you?
- How To Generate an Income From a Blog - February 22, 2021
- How To Use an Informational Interview To Get a Job - February 15, 2021
- How to Create a Social Media Plan - February 8, 2021