Welcome to my weekly post called Monday Motivation! Every Monday morning, I will share with you some of my favorite links around the web. I promise you that these tips will be a great start to your busy week and you will be able to use some of these tips at work or at home this week. Feel free to share in the comments how these tips have helped you or add your own positive and motivating tip!
Happy Monday! Did you have a good Easter weekend? I don’t know about you but I had way too much Easter candy! 🙂
Here are a few great posts around the web to start your week off right!
- I definitely could have used this post during grad school – 10 caffeine substitutes every student should know about.
- I love to read and will definitely be checking out these 10 books that will change your life from She Takes on the World.
- Can you change the world from your cubicle? Find out how at Ms. Career Girl.
- Be sure to check out the best paying jobs for women in 2011 by Forbes magazine.
- New uses for things in your office – Make your office supplies work overtime with these unexpected twists by Real Simple magazine.
Have a great day!
- How To Generate an Income From a Blog - February 22, 2021
- How To Use an Informational Interview To Get a Job - February 15, 2021
- How to Create a Social Media Plan - February 8, 2021