Happy Monday! I am so excited to celebrate my upcoming MBA graduation with you! This week I will be featuring posts all about business school to countdown to Saturday when I will graduate from the Rady School of Management.
I am going to start the countdown by sharing some links that helped me navigate through the MBA application process.
Starting the MBA Application Process
- The first step in the MBA application process is taking the GMAT test. Read the study tips at Beat The GMAT, the web’s largest content aggregator of GMAT and MBA advice.
- Before heading back to grad school, study up on your financial aid options at the College Resource Center hosted by Lend Key. A few of my favorite reads were Filing the FAFSA, Matching a Career to Debt Repayment and the challenge of Paying Down Debt for Advanced Degrees.
- A great way to see if the MBA is right for you is by reading blogs by other MBA students and applicants. To find some great MBA bloggers, check out the MBA League of Student Bloggers. A few of my favorites are Jeremy C. Wilson, Life of Julie and Ellipsing My Way to Business School.
- Before you start your application process, you may want to check out the rankings of the best business schools by BusinessWeek.
- If you are looking for additional advice on the business school admissions process, check out the Clear Admit MBA Admissions Portal.
Best of luck to you if you are thinking of applying for a business degree in the future. Make sure to come back again this week because there will be plenty of great MBA application information waiting for you! Have a great week!
- How To Make Networking Less Scary - August 3, 2020
- 4 Sales Mistakes Holding You Back From Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur - July 27, 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Uncover Your Passion and Purpose - July 20, 2020