Today we’re giving away a BRAND NEW book by Dan Schawbel called Promote Yourself: The New Rules for Career Success.
How people perceive you at work has always been vital to a successful career. Now with the Internet, social media, and the unrelenting hum of 24/7 business, the ability to brand and promote yourself effectively has become absolutely essential.
The subtle and amazingly effective art of self-promotion is the razor-thin difference between success and failure. By drawing on exclusive research on the modern workplace and countless interviews with the most dynamic professionals, career guru and founder of Millennial Branding Dan Schawbel’s Promote Yourself gives you the new rules for success, and answers your most pressing questions about your career:
* What are managers really looking for?
* What do you do if you’re stuck at work?
* How do you create a personal brand for professional success?
* How do you use social media to propel your career?
Here are the ways you can win this book enter using Rafflecopter below:
- Like Classy Career Girl on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter @classycareer
- Tweet about this giveaway (make sure you mention @DanSchawbel and @classycareer)
- Leave a comment below telling us how you promote yourself at work.
This giveaway is open to all residents in the US only. It begins NOW and ends on September 10, 2013. We will be giving away 1 copy of the book. The winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 24 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected. Good luck!
Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of the book to review but this did not change what I wrote about the book.