Since I have been on maternity leave the past few months, I haven’t done a live webinar in forever. To be honest, I really miss them. It’s a ton of fun to be on the call live with you all and answer your questions. So I am excited to announce that I am bringing back the live webinar next week! Woohoo!
So make sure you grab your spot and join me live next Thursday, August 21st at 6pm PST (9pm EST) to learn the step-by-step, proven formula to transition into a fulfilling career fast.
I will be dishing out more information than I have ever given on a live webinar before. Here’s what you will learn:
- The exact formula to determine what your dream career is so that you never get stuck in a job you hate again.
- The 5 most common mistakes that job searchers make and how to avoid them.
- How to set up a simple and powerful job search system that attracts opportunities like a magnet.
- 5 ways to get over your networking barriers with a networking action plan.
- The very first step you should take when job searching (and it’s not updating your resume!!)
- The 5 questions you must ask yourself for clear direction for your professional future.
- And more!
See I told you there was going to be so much good stuff!
So make sure you find some quiet time, clear your distractions, grab some tea or coffee and join me next week because I am getting a babysitter too! And if you already have plans that day you can still register because I will be sending out the recording and the “Love Your Career Formula” workbook afterwards too!
This offer ends – August 21st @ 9pm EST.
I’ll be coaching, answering your questions and talking to you about what you really need to do to find the career of your dreams fast.
Plus, in addition to coaching you around your biggest job search challenges (which is something I only do for private and group coaching clients), I’ve got gifts to give away.
That’s right, every 30 minutes I’m giving away gifts to help you transition into your dream career faster!
Sign-up below. Just click the button and follow the instructions to register.
So will you join me?