In today’s episode, I tell you about how to deal with frustration. I get a lot of emails from readers and they are all frustrated about something, usually their career. That’s why I thought it would be a good idea to do a video today about how to deal with frustration.
Tune in to learn about how to deal with frustration:
Here’s what you will learn about frustration in the video:
- First, understand that frustration is good! It means that you think you could be doing better than you currently are. This is positive because it means that the solution to your problem is very close and you are on the right track! But, what you are doing now isn’t working and you must change your approach in order to achieve your goal.
- How to deal with frustration? Get input from someone else about your situation, find a mentor, ask a friend or family member or read a book about the subject matter. Ask them for input on how you might the able to get to your desired goal.
- Figure out how you can take simple steps every day to get and create an action plan where you will actually ENJOY doing what you are doing and it will become less frustrating and more exciting.
How do you deal with frustration?
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- From Stuck at Work to Jumping Out of Bed Q&A (Podcast #58) - September 15, 2016
- How To Determine Your Passion and Purpose (Podcast #57) - September 9, 2016
- The Top Job Search and Career Questions Answered (Podcast #56) - September 6, 2016