I am working on some new big goals in my career over the next 100 days which means that I need to start networking like crazy again. Since I started teaching at DeVry University, I haven’t done as much networking as I would have liked because I have been trying to get a handle on grading and teaching. But, I’ve got it down now and it’s time to start networking again.
Every time I have a big career goal, I know I need to start a networking challenge again. In 2011, I created a networking challenge and met with 96 people in one year. You can read about my challenge on a guest post for the Daily Muse I wrote here.
And this coming April I am doing it again! If you want to join me and kick your career goals into action by doing my exact networking strategy, read below for more information.
Have a great week!
are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- 22 Things Happy People Do Differently by Successify.net
- The Happiest And Unhappiest Jobs In America by Forbes
- Mrs. Moneypenny’s Career Advice for Ambitious Women by Yahoo Finance
- Spring Clean Your Resume (in Less Than 2 Hours!) by The Daily Muse
- 5 Steps To Mastering Your Spring Fashion Budget by Corporate Fashionista
The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority. ~ Kenneth Blanchard