Last week I interviewed Dondi Scumaci, author of Career Moves. There is one thing that really stuck with me that I have been thinking about a lot over the weekend. She recommended creating a 100 day plan to write your success story. Presidents, CEOs, and even marathon runners use one hundred days as a benchmark for success. I created my 100 day plan this weekend so June 26th, 2013 is going to be a very successful day!
What is your plan in the next 100 days to get where you want to be?
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- The 14 Best Jobs for Women by Cosmopolitan
- Women Wake Up Grumpier Than Men by CBS News (sorry had to throw it in:)
- 7 Ways Women Must Take Charge Of Their Careers by Careerealism
- 5 Savvy Ways to Get a Pay Raise Increase by Jobacle
- How Women Can Balance Strong Leadership With Authenticity by Monster Thinking
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”–Winston Churchill
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- Links We Love: Women to Watch, Printable Calendars and Business Cards - February 5, 2016
- 5 Lessons Learned From Running a Business From The Road - February 5, 2016
- How To Start Making Videos to Grow Your Business - February 4, 2016