Last week I finished teaching my very first college class as a Professor. I will still be teaching for the rest of the year but I don’t think anything can compare to the experience of teaching your very first time. I learned so much about myself and about career development by teaching this course.
On another note, in March we are celebrating three years of blogging for Classy Career Girl! Of course that means lots of fun stuff is in store for our birthday! Yay!
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- Advice I Wish Someone Had Given Me for My First Job by Lifehacker
- What Recruiters Really Want to See on Your LinkedIn Profile by Levo league
- The Most Successful Leaders Do 15 Things Automatically, Every Day by Forbes
- Bored at Work? 4 Productive Ways to Fill the Time by The Daily Muse
- The #1 Style Secret To Landing Your Next Job by Corporate Fashionista
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- Office Manager 101: Strategies for Getting it All Done - December 14, 2017
- How I’m Creating My Social Media Plan For 2018 - December 12, 2017
- How We Grew Our Facebook Group to 6,000 Members - December 7, 2017