This Friday I am headed out of town for another speaking event! This one I am super excited about because it has been on the calendar for almost a year! This girl is headed from San Diego to Indianapolis to speak to Purdue University students! I will be speaking at the Doster Leadership Conference with Shana Kabani, President of the Marketing Zen Group and Shawn Harper, former Colts player.
I will be taking lots of photos and will be doing a roundup post here next week! Stay tuned!
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- In job interview, passion packs a punch by NBC News
- Improve Your Networking Skills — Right Now by Forbes
- The Best-Paying Cities For Women 2013 by Forbes
- The New 9-to-5er’s Guide to Office Lingo by The Daily Muse
- 4 Easy-to-Access Tools to Help You Accomplish Your Goals This Year by Brazen Careerist
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
P.S. Today is your last chance to get the salary negotiation guide and have an opportunity to try the Get Ahead Club for $1! I just put the finishing touches on the salary guide last night and it is awesome. I am so excited about this ebook because I REALLY wish I had this before I stepped out into the professional world! So much good stuff! If you want to download the ebook and have plenty more career resources and tips, join the Classy Career Girl Get Ahead Club at www.getunstuck.classycareergirl.com/classy-career-girls-get-ahead-club.