Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and an absolute AMAZING 2013! 2012 has been pretty great but I think that 2013 is going to be something special for you and me!
Stay tuned for a special announcement from me on Wednesday! I am listening and I have been reviewing your survey responses (you can still take the survey here– please do!). I am hearing that you want a Classy Career Girl community and a livelier forum on the site. You want a place to get advice, ask your specific questions and help other women. Well, I agree and it’s about time for that I think!
I can’t wait to get to know you all on a more personal level and have more interaction with the readers on my blog. Don’t miss my post on Wednesday where I am going to tell you how you can sign up for the Classy Career Girl Get Ahead Club. The inaugural members to the Get Ahead Community will be getting something special so you don’t want to miss it!
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- Deb’s Kitchen Trailer – Fast Meals for Busy Women! by Debra Shigley
- 4 Tips for Becoming Everyone’s Favorite Coworker by The Brazen Careerist
- How to Become a Morning Person by Michael Hyatt
- 14 Ways To Be Better At Your Job In 2013 by Forbes
- 8 Tips For Your Holiday Job Search by Jobacle
- FREE WEBINAR: What I Learned From Interviewing 27 Successful Women in 2012 by Me! Make sure you sign up if you haven’t yet!!
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Also, please don’t miss this article about #26Acts of kindness from The Today Show that you can do right now to honor the victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting.
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- 10 Must Read Money Books That Will Change Your Life - February 7, 2016
- Previously on Classy Career Girl – Our First 10 Blog Posts - February 6, 2016
- Links We Love: Women to Watch, Printable Calendars and Business Cards - February 5, 2016