This weekend I did something really scary on my list of fears before I hit 30. I started writing a book proposal. Writing a book is something that I have always wanted to do but it just seems so huge and scary. I can think of a million reasons why I should stop with this silly dream and not keep going. But, it is one of those things that I feel like if I just do a little bit everyday it will be better in the long run. I think of how I have been so encouraged and motivated in my own life by words on books written by other people. What if my book can help one person? Then I should write it! So here’s to a long journey ahead of me but hopefully it will be worth it in the long run!
Remember that tonight is the monthly chat night with me at 8:30 EST! You can sign up for the chat and send in your question here. Or here is the dial in information so that you can just jump on and listen or ask me questions on the spot. I am looking forward to it!
Here are your career links to start your week off right!
- The New Networking: Ultimate Twitter Guide for 2012 Grads by Onlinecolleges.net
- Gen Y Still Depends on Mom & Dad More Than You Might Expect by Ana Gonzalez Ribeiro
- What ‘The Avengers’ Can Teach You about the Workplace by The WorkBuzz
- Should I Include X in My Resume by Blue Sky Resumes
- 6 Simple Ways to Avoid Burnout by the Simple Dollar
Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as you mind lets you. What you believe, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash
Note from Anna: I DID write a book in 2014 and it was a best seller. Thanks for all your support to make it happen. You can check it out on Amazon here.
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- List Building: How to Grow Your Email List With One Blog Post - October 14, 2016
- 5 Essential Steps to Grow and Scale Your Business (Podcast #61) - October 13, 2016
- 5 Steps to Create Your First Ebook and Attract More Clients - October 11, 2016