Today I am going to do exactly what the photo above says, smile. Sometimes I get so focused on work I need to get done that the stress makes my smile disappear. But today, I am going to smile.
This week I have two networking challenge interviews that I am excited to share with you! Stay tuned for the videos and make sure you watch (or read) my interview with Dawn Stanyon about how to effectively communicate at work.
Here are your career to start your week off right!
- How to Nail the Interview — When You’re the Interviewer by Forbes (it’s not always the person interviewing for the job who is the most nervous)
- Just Say Thanks: Why Accepting Compliments is Good for Your Career by The Daily Muse (You look nice today)
- Guest Post: The Grad School Debate: Back to School or Not? by Newly Corporate (Do’s and Don’ts – I love how easy this post makes this difficult decision)
- Where Are Women Taking Over (And Where Are They Not?) by Forbes (Watch out Men)
- Relationship Links on Valentines Day by ME (since tomorrow is Valentine’s Day I just had to throw this in)
“So many people out there have no idea what they want to do for a living, but they think that by going on job interviews they’ll magically figure it out. If you’re not sure, that message comes out loud and clear in the interview.” ~ Todd Bermont
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- How to Use Your Strengths When Choosing Your Career - February 22, 2017
- How To Teach Online and Stop the Overwhelm - February 18, 2017
- Emily Ley Office Products: This Week’s Classy Career Giveaway! - February 14, 2017