Happy Monday! Hope your week is off to a great start! If not, hopefully these links will help!
Here are your career links to start your week off right:
- Engaging in Advocacy and Acts of Kindness by Rachel’s LookBook – Thanks to reader Rachel who shared her post with me after we wrote about giving back.
- Building On Your Strengths by wannabe | employee – Thanks Kobie for sharing your post too!
- Sailor Pants – A must have work clothing item by Workchic. I love this style! Definitely on my shopping list!
- The 8 Best Career Movies of All Time by The Brazen Careerist. My favorite – The Devil Wears Prada!
- How to Set Up the Best Home Office by Corporette. I am still working on my “system” but this post gave me some great ideas!
“Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal a commitment to excellence that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” – Mario Andretti
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- Time Management: 7 Ways To Simplify Your Life To Grow Your Business - April 13, 2016
- Five Minute Journal Giveaway: This Week’s #ClassyCareerGiveaway! - April 13, 2016
- The Day Designer: This Week’s Classy Career Giveaway! - April 6, 2016