|Photo by Duru|
Welcome to my weekly post called Monday Motivation! Every Monday morning, I will share with you some of my favorite links around the web. These may be about personal development, goals, career development, networking, fashion….who knows! I promise you that these tips will be a great start to your busy week and you will be able to use some of these tips at work or at home this week.
Here are a few great posts around the web to start your week off right!
- I love these tips from Gini Dietrich aboutPreparing Students and Young Professionals for the Business World. A great tip she gives is to be ready for this interview question “What was the last book you read?” Whatever you say don’t say “I don’t have time to read.”
- Check out a guest post I did recently for the New England Job Show – Career Assessment: How Going Back to School Can Help you Land a Job.
- Have you checked out the2010 Working Mother Best Companies? How does your company fare with family friendly benefits and flexibility?
- Have you made someone’s day lately? Here are some simple ways to make someone’s day by Real Simple magazine.
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- Previously on Classy Career Girl – Our First 10 Blog Posts - February 6, 2016
- Links We Love: Women to Watch, Printable Calendars and Business Cards - February 5, 2016
- 5 Lessons Learned From Running a Business From The Road - February 5, 2016